Ninique's Dollmaker Script
This is a script written in jQuery and PHP that you can use to make your own dollmakers, also called dressup games. It makes it very easy to setup and maintain your own dollmaker.
The features include:
- Easy to update with PHP. Just put stuff into the right folders and you're done! (though if you don't have php you can still use it, just it's. . . not as easy to update)
- Tabs for different categories of props (clothes, hair, etc) - for better organization and minimal scrolling
- Changeable base body - you can have as many skintones as you want
- The last thing you clicked goes to the top - so you don't get frustrated by the inability of certain clothes to go on top of others.
- Fixed a bug in IE that made pieces get dropped a several pixels away from intended
- Pieces now come to the front as soon as you click on them
- Added optional anti-rightclick on images, to deter people from stealing your props
- Moved the code to GitHub
- Separate images for thumbnails
- Better documentation
- Option for people who do not have PHP
- Launch to GLAM! members