Dollz - Rules
This is my collection of hand-drawn pixel dolls. Before you browse through them, please read these few rules:
- You are welcome to adopt any of my dolls, unless it has this icon: underneath it.
- Credit me with a link to me on your site if you adopt something, preferably on the page where my doll appears.
- Do not put my dolls on your site and claim you made them.
- Do not direct-link.
- Do not alter any of my dolls.
- Do not remove my pixel signature (if there is one).
- Do not use pieces of my dolls to make your own pixel dolls (Frankendolling) or to put in dollmakers.
- Do not use my dolls to make web layouts, blinkies, graphics, or in any other publication.
- Do not use my dolls for monetary profit.
Meaning of icons
- Hover on this icon to view base credit. Click on it to go to the base creator's website.
- The website the base is from is no longer online. In this case I'm linking either to the base creator's new site, if I can find it (even if it has nothing to do with pixel dolls), or to the site's archive in the Wayback Machine.
- You'll find this icon on dolls which were inspired by other people's work. Click it to view the image reference.
- This doll is not adoptable.