Tutorials - Rules
Here are my pixel doll tutorials. Before you browse through them, please read these few rules:
- You do not need to credit me if you use one of my tutorials for a doll. You can if you want though ;)
- My palettes are public domain. You do not need to credit me if you use them.
- You may save images from my tutorials in order to zoom into them to see them better.
- Do not copy where I put my exact pixels. If you make a doll that is exactly like mine, it is as if you stole my doll.
- Do not repost these tutorials word-for-word on any website.
- Feel free to request any tutorials through my contact form or my tagboard.